Worship – 10:30am
Fellowship – 10:15-10:30am

Thank you for supporting the ministries of St. John United Church of Christ

Did you know you can donate to the ministries of St. John United Church of Christ through stocks?  In fact, for retirees that are 70.5 or older and need to take their required minimum distribution ( RMD), they can directly transfer all or part of their distribution to the church and pay no income taxes on the amount given to the church.

You may transfer ownership of stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares. Marketable Securities are a great way to maximize your giving, because you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full fair market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value.  St. John United Church of Christ uses Charles Schwab and Co. to execute these transactions.

Follow these steps to complete a transfer:

  1. Contact your financial advisor to inform them you would like to transfer assets to St. John United Church of Christ. The DTC number your advisor will need is 0164. Your financial institution will require a signed transfer form as well as the form below.
  2. The transfer process takes 3-5 business days to complete.  The church financial advisor contact info is:  Kristy S. O’Brien, Wealth Transitions, LLC., 513-604-7688,
  3. Complete the form below which will notify the church office as well as Kristy so we can contact you if we have further questions or need to verify information.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
St. John United Church of Christ